WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO SHELTER IN PLACE ORDERS FOR BAY AREA REGION
SERVICE WILL RESUME JANUARY 4th 2021 OR WHEN ORDERS ARE LIFTED
- Masks are required for all guests at all times. CA public health order.
- Our transportation services are available for approved activities as defined in CA public health order.
- Recreational activities may be restricted by certain cities and counties.
- Limit 20 guests maximum on the vehicle at any time. (Driver excluded)
- BYOB food and drink must not be shared or removed from vehicle.
- All contact points (handrails, door knobs, buttons, seats, bars) are sprayed and wiped down with CDC recommended 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.
- We spray mist the entire vehicle with PURTABS by EvaClean, an EPA approved disinfectant for maximum coverage.
- Wall mounted hand sanitizers have been installed in all vehicles.
- Additional cleaning wipes are available from the driver upon request.
- Drivers are temperature screened before every shift.
- Drivers are isolated from groups via partition with independent air circulation.
- Drivers wear mask and gloves at all times.
- Contact-less payment options like Zelle and bluetooth credit card chip processing are available.
- Complimentary vehicle size upgrades are provided when available.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and possibly by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects or in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.Company cannot prevent you, members of your party, [or your child(ren)] from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing company’s services or premises. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to utilize company’s services and/or enter onto company’s premises you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.ASSUMPTION OF RISK.– I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and on behalf of all party members, in order to utilize [company]’s services and enter [company]’s premises. These services are of such value to me [and/or to my children,] that I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to utilize [company]’s services and premises in person WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY.– I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against [company] and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing [company]’s services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
Ride with confidence. Cali Charter Bus is on board with UMA AssurCLEAN. Learn more at www.assurclean.com.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email.
Email cancellation requests/rescheduling requests to: email@example.com
Put your confirmation number in subject line.
Voicemail cancellations are not permitted.
- Cancellation outside 14 days of reservation date incurs no fees and your $250 security hold is released.
- Cancellation inside 14 days of reservation date will incur a $250 deposit loss.
- Cancellation inside 7 days of reservation date will incur a loss of $250 deposit plus an additional $250 fee totaling $500.
- Covid-19/Rescheduling: One date change per reservation is permitted without penalty.
- If no date is selected the cancellation fee will remain as a standing credit for use inside 12 months.
- The original $250 hold is captured and applied as a credit towards the new reservation. An additional and separate $250 authorization hold is required for the new booking.
- If trip is cancelled or date is changed a second time, the original $250 hold is forfeited and cancellation policy terms apply. (see above)