Lost and Found Policy and Procedure
If you realize you’ve lost an item, here’s what you should do and some helpful tips:
- For cell phones, use the “find my iPhone” feature to locate the device. If it is pinging at our address, email a screenshot with a timestamp to us. Please remember, just because the phone is showing at our location, doesn’t mean we are in possession of it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: a thorough description of your item, your Cali Party Bus trip details (day / time / name of person who booked the trip with us), and your complete contact information.
- During regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm), your email message will be reviewed. We will search for your item and discuss it with all involved staff.
- If and when we locate your item, we will contact you and make an office appointment for pickup during regular business hours, or you may provide a pre-paid shipping label to receive via mail.
- All items brought on the bus are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- We make no guarantee that we can recover any items misplaced during the trip.
- Please do not show up at the office without an appointment.
- Please do not call or text your driver to inquire about a lost item.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help you recover your item:
- Think about when and where you last had your item during the trip.
- Contact your friends, and friends of friends, who were on the trip with you. Many times, people pick up extra purses, shoes or cell phones by mistake.
- Contact the venues you visited on your trip to inquire about their lost and found procedures.