Good friends don’t let their BFF walk down the aisle without an unforgettable last single night on Cali Party Bus San Francisco. Our luxury SF limo buses are stylish, sexy and ready for adventure; the perfect match for your Bay Area bachelorette party! What happens on Cali Party Bus stays on Cali Party Bus!Request Your Quote Now!
Top 5 San Francisco Bachelorette Party Ideas
Mix and match these entertainment ideas to create the perfect bachelorette party. From spa pampering and wine tasting, to VIP nightclub bottle service and private male exotic dancers, the #1 most important ingredient for any SF bachelorette party is a luxury limo bus from Cali Party Bus!
- Spa Day: The bride-to-be and her best gal pals can book a full day of pampering at one of the best Bay Area spas. Chill out with mimosas and massages by day, or channel your inner celebrities with “glam squad” makeovers in preparation for a hot night on the town. There are so many SF spas to choose from, including Senspa, Remede Spa at the St. Regis Hotel and The Spa at Four Seasons. You can even book Spa Nordstrom at San Francisco Centre and combine every bride’s two passions: spa’ing and shopping.
- Wine Tasting: Napa Valley and nearby Sonoma are two of the most popular destinations for bachelorette parties. Brides and besties from all over the United States travel to Bay Area wine country for a weekend filled with wine tasting, vineyard adventures and fine dining in the warm California sunshine. A few can’t-miss destinations your ladies are sure to love include Mumm Winery, Raymond Vineyards, Domaine Carneros Winery, Castello di Amorosa and V. Sattui Winery.
- Dance Class: A bachelorette party is a time for ladies to let loose and try something new. Challenge your best friends to a pole dancing class or learn a choreographed burlesque dance routine together as a group. After all, the bachelorette will need to know how to work the dancing pole on the party bus! There are a wide range of dance studios in the Bay Area, including Shelly’s Pole Fitness and Bay Area Burlesque. It’s a fun, interactive way to get in the bachelorette party spirit.
- VIP Nightlife: Girls just want to have fun and the Bay Area is the perfect playground for your bachelorette party. San Francisco offers something for everyone, with upscale nightclubs for VIP bottle service and dancing, casual pubs for bar hopping, and strip clubs featuring exotic dancers. With so many options, how can you choose just one? Well that’s the beauty of a party bus… you can visit as many SF clubs and bars as you want, and you can party from one stop to the next!
- Strip Tease: Because, why should guys get to have all the fun? Surprise the bride-to-be with a thrilling show from a male exotic dancer… or two! It’s a no-brainer that SF strippers should be part of the bachelorette party. The question is: Do you want a table at a SF strip club, or do you want to hire private male dancers to entertain your group on the party bus? While the majority of Bay Area strip clubs feature female dancers, there are a few for-women clubs, such as Men of Exotica.