Please do not call your driver or the office asking about your lost item.
Cali Party Bus San Francisco has a procedure for lost and found items. Please review the following policy, and respect our rules and timeline, to help us best help you recover your item. If you realize you’ve lost an item, here’s what you should do:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following: a thorough description of your item, your Cali Party Bus trip details (day / time / name of person who booked the trip with us), and your complete contact information.
- During regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm), your email message will be reviewed. We will search for your item and discuss with all involved staff.
- If and when we do find your item, we will contact you and make an office appointment for pickup during regular business hours.
- All items brought on the bus are the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- We make no guarantee that we can recover any items misplaced during the trip.
- Do not show up at the office without an appointment.
- Do not call your driver or the office to inquire about a lost item.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help you recover your item:
- Think about when and where you last had your item during the trip.
- Contact your friends, and friends of friends, who were on the trip with you. Many times, people pick up extra purses, shoes or cell phones by mistake.
- Contact the venues you visited on your trip to inquire about their lost and found procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation with the Cali Party Bus San Francisco lost and found procedure.