At Cali Party Bus we want you to have the most amazing and memorable party bus experience, however there are several key rules that must be followed at all times. Violation of these rules is grounds for immediate termination of the trip without refund. The driver has the authority to de-board individual or all passengers at the first available safe location for any violation of these rules. For a more detailed list of our terms and conditions please review our full company policy here.
1. No smoking. If you would like to pull over for a smoke break please let the driver know in advance. Smoking on-board a vehicle results in a automatic $150.00 cleaning fee assessed to the cardholder.
2. No “Bus Surfing.” Bus surfing is the act of breaking open a rooftop emergency exit and climbing on-board the roof of the vehicle while in motion or stopped. This is the absolute stupidest thing you can do and you will most likely suffer serious injury or death. No Passenger may place any body part outside of the vehicle windows or emergency exits at any time. Standing on the vehicle is against the law and violators will face fines by the police and are responsible for any damages caused to our vehicles or public property.
3. Delays, caused by weather, traffic conditions and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Cali Party Bus. No refunds are given in the event of a delay or mechanical breakdown during a trip.
4. Damages – Damages to the vehicle incurred during a trip will asses heavy penalty’s in accordance with our terms and conditions. Standing on the seats is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. It puts holes in the seats along with a $500 automatic charge to the card holder per hole. Damages caused by negligence of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
5.Fees for service must be paid in advance or at the time of pick up. Â Gratuity is appreciated in cash directly to the driver. Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the driver in advance and are subject to availability.
6. Drive Time. Time starts when we pick up at the first location and stops on the last drop off.
7. Lost or stolen items are not responsibility of the ToKo Events LLC.
8.Vehicle selection may not always be possible due mechanical failure orÂ unforeseenÂ events. We try our best to provide you with the vehicle selected and will make every effort to notify you of a change but do not guarantee it.
9.Cancellations are subject to penalties. $250 within 14 days. 50% of total within 7 days. NO REFUNDS within 72 hours of reservation.
10.Alcoholic beverages may be brought on board the vehicle on a BYOB basis and only if ALL passengers on board are 21 years of age of older. Â Driver reserves the right check identification of any passenger at any time for any reason. Over intoxication or unruly behavior such as fighting, verbal abuse, or anything deemed inappropriate by the driver is grounds for immediate termination of the charter on site without refund. It is unlawful for any minors to carry any alcoholic beverage in the limo at any time and it is considered grounds for termination of the services without refund. Any such items will be taken away from minors and they will be taken to our office for parents to reclaim with an appointment with the proper authorities.
11.Â Rough behavior, illegal activities or LEWD ACTS are not allowed on the bus at any time, and will result in termination of charterwithout refunds.
12.Eating is not allowed inside of any of the vehicles is not allowed.
13.Cleaning Fees will be charged to parties who do not keep the inside of the vehicle clean. The fees are from a minimum of $150.00 . Any vomiting there will be a charge of $200.00.
For more detailed information on our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL PLEASE CLICK HERE